sábado, 17 de enero de 2009

Good Hollydays

Hello; my name is César, I live in Galicia and I have to say that last month I went on hollydays to Tenerife island. It was a fantastic experience which I will never forget.

I spent a week in that island. I arrived at the hotel at night and it was much hot, besides people weared shorts; I couldn't believe it!!!

I spent three days visiting all the island and three days going to the beach.

I could sea some mountains (Teide), museums and the tipycal towns of the island.

I think that it is a beautiful place to relax yourself and not to think in your own life. I recomend you going because it is an experience that nobody should loose.

5 comentarios:

Rebeca López Muradás dijo...

Hi Cesar,

I am from Galicia also. I think Canarias is a very beautiful place to spent a relaxed week. Last year I was there, really in Gran Canaria, and it was wondefull.
In my opinion, the best way to enjoy a journey in Canarias is going to a hotel in a "all included" conditions in order to not to have any preocupation.

Rebeca López Muradás

Ana Vázquez dijo...

Hi César

Very good! You've written it quite well. Congratulations.

I think you haven't realise that is the word "see" what you need in "I could see..." and at the end " nobody should miss..."

Don't stop writing, because you are improving a lot.

See you!

Ana

Ana Vázquez dijo...

Hello Rebeca

Very good, too. Congratulations.

Remember that "also" you is written after the verb to be and an auxiliary and before a main verb.

"spend" is the infinitive and it's what you need in "place to spend a relaxed week".

"...the best way to enjoy a trip" Remember that trip it's the journey, your stay, everything, whereas "journey" is the act of travelling from A to B.

"preoccupation" or "trouble".

Go on writing, because you're improving.

See you.

César Juncal dijo...

Hi Rebeca;

When I went to Tenerife I booked a room in B&B because I though that it was the best option. I wanted to enjoy visiting the island. I only stayed in the hotel on the breakfast but sometimes I also dinne in restaurant's hotel.

Anónimo dijo...

Hello, my name is Ramona, and live in Galicia.
In December I was 10 days Zürich (Switzerland), although there
very cold and snow me much enjoyment.
It is the land of watches and chocolate, and thelandscape
is wonderful.

I recommend you visit.
Greetings Ramona