martes, 16 de junio de 2009

HOLIDAYS


In summer, people enjoy holidays with friends, family, couple... They can choose beach, mountain or city.

In the other hand, some people will work to save money and then they travel anywhere without stress.

From my point of view, I prefer beach since I want to sunbathe in some wonderful place. So, I´m going to work in the morning and then I will go to the beach since it is near. I like going to Tenerife in September again. So, I´ll stay several days to relax there.

Finally, I hope you a nice holidays.



See you soon!!

2 comentarios:

ramona dijo...

Good holidays to all that we deserve.
Good luck with all the notes.
Good summer.
Greetings

Hemant Sharma dijo...

The key to planning a great Sydney holiday is to plan ahead as Flights to Sydney are available at very cheap rates with us. And book Sydney Flights with us and spend quality holidays in this magical city that is blessed with some of the most spectacular attractions of the world. With premium chances grossed with Cheap Flights to Sydney one may never feel bored or left out in the vibrant cosmopolitan like this harbor city.