sábado, 16 de febrero de 2008

I love watching the waves hitting the rocks


Hi!

This is one of the photographs I took when I visited a small town on Galicia's north coast. I love watching the sea, the big waves hitting the rocks. It's wonderfull. I love the strength of the sea, the breeze, in general: the power of nature.


¿Do you like it too? or do you prefer laying on the beach on a calm day? Do you like both options?

Tell me about it, please.


The waterfall photo is not mine. I haven't been there, for the moment. What a pity! But I hope to go soon.





If some of you have been in a place like this, please, tell us about it: the exact location and if it's as beautiful as everybody thinks. Is it worth visiting those places?

I don't know if there are lots of places like this, but I hope so, because when you admire its beauty we realize how important it is to look after the environment.


What do you think?

No hay comentarios: