miércoles, 6 de febrero de 2008

Welcome!


Hello everybody!


This is a blog for writing in English. I know it's always very difficult to write in another language different from your own when you are learning, but it's a question of practice. So I've created this blog for you to practise. If you are a Tourism student or a student of any other career, you are welcome to this place to write in English whatever you want: comments about the English subject, or any other subject; experiences travelling around the world, or around your country, you ideas about whatever you want, ...


Express yourself in English. Don't worry about if you are doing well or not, just write. Everybody can make comments to your writings, so you'll improve anyway.
Don't worry if you think what you have to say is not very interesting: everything is interesting, expressing in English is interesting and important for you, so do it.
I hope you write something soon.






6 comentarios:

ali dijo...

Hello!!! I think this is a great idea to practise and talk about anything.

Oh! I have been the first on writting here, ion this new blog!!!

Ana, you are a wonderful teacher, really, maybe...the best in the UNED. you are aslways there, with the pupils,always help us.

for all of that I only want to say you:

THANK YOU (with big letters)

see you soon...

P.D. I am a student of UNED, but you don't know me because I haven't gone your class, but maybe I will start to go your class, and, in other case, I usually will write here to say you anything.

(HOW ABOUT MY ENGLISH...JE JE JE)

Ana Vázquez dijo...

Hi Ali

Thank you for the comments. I'm glad to help you : it's my job and I like it very much.

I'm aslo very happy you are the first one to write here.

You English is very good and you'll improve it, I'm sure.

Just a couple of comments: "only want to say TO you..."

THESE are CAPITAL LETTERS.

And "gone to" "go to".

But, in general, your English is very good, so don't stop writing here, please. You can comment whatever you want.

Sonia A. dijo...

Hello Ani¡
I think the same like you.
Ana always tries to do our work more easy.
Her classes are very nice, so you are welcome, Join us¡
Ana thanks for your help and I'm sorry , it's difficult to write in the computer in another language...

Ohhhh When will i sign the peace with the prepositions?

Kisses

Ana Vázquez dijo...

Hi Sonia!

Welcome to this blog! I know it's difficult but you'are doing very well. Just a couple of comments:

"think the same as you"
"easier

Don't stop writing you are doing really well and you will always improve!!

I'm glad you write in here. If you want to publish a new entrance, send it to me: whatever you want. About a trip, about nature, future, you career, ...

Kisses

Sonia A. dijo...

Ohhh Ana , after this class i coudn't
make this error with the adjetive...

I try to write something to publish , but you know... work, study, housework, child...something else?

kisses

Ana Vázquez dijo...

Don't worry! But when you want to comment something you know where to do it.

Write as muchas as you can.

See you!

Ana.