lunes, 2 de febrero de 2009

Beach ,Mountain or City?















If oyu now can have a holidays where you go?Beach,mountain or city?
If you want to see,i thing you go to the city.You can caugth a bus and make a tour around the city visiting the best interested places,landmarks,museum and the best restaurants.The comunications are well and easiest.You can see the nigth sigthseeing.
If you choose mountain,maybe the unless choised,you can walk around the mountain,see rivers,and made adventure sports.Is very dificult to do becouse is very risky,but is the cheaper than the rest.
If you choose beach,you can catch a big paradisiac hotel in the caribe,drinking mojitos,having a sun in golden sand and see wonderfulls beaches in a all incluyed hotel...
I don`t know but i choose all incluyed!!!

6 comentarios:

Anónimo dijo...
Este comentario ha sido eliminado por un administrador del blog.
ramona dijo...

Hello
So if I leave a site looking a bit around the place like the beach, sights, restaurants, hiking ect.
If I can go every year to change the holiday season instead of going into summer, I am in winter.
Where can I go to the snow.
In spring and autumn there are great deals of all kinds of airplane travel, hotels etc. often worthwhile to go on those dates.
saludos ramona

Sheila dijo...

Hello

Now, I choose beach since I need holidays to relax without stress. I would like to go Mallorca because I think that it is a wonderful island.
So, I needn´t go far away to be good. Futhermore, we have fantastic places where we can enjoy doing tourism.

regards Sheila

Ana Vázquez dijo...

Hi Borja

"..go on holidays, where would you go?" "...to see things, you can go..." "...you can catch..." "are well and easy".

"You can go sightseeing at night..." "... the least chosen..."
"...practise adventure sports". "They are very difficult, because they are very risky, but they are cheaper than..." Remember that you always need a subject and the comparatives don't need the article "the".

"...paradisiacal...in the Caribbean, drink... sunbathe on the golden sand and see wonderful beaches"

..."I'll choose...."

Good structure. So, go on writing and you'll improve a lot.

See you,

Ana Vázquez.

Ana Vázquez dijo...

Hi Ramona

"so if.." doesn't have much sense. Maybe you wanted to say "I wish I could look for a site with a beach, good sights and places to hike".

May be what you want to say is "I wish I could go every year to a place like when it is winter here, so you'll feel like you were always in summer."

"there are often great offers to travel by plane in spring and autumn, and some of them are really bargains."

Try to choose the right conjunctions according to what you want to say and try to remember that the subject goes first. Try to order the words in the sentences.

see you.

Ana Vázquez dijo...

Hi Sheila

"...to go to Mallorca..." "...to be well..."

Very good. Go on writing, please, you are doing very well.

See you.