sábado, 28 de marzo de 2009

My favourite stars

The Beatles are the most famous pop group of all times. They started in a club in Liverpool, "the cavern " . after some time and some changes in the group, John lennon, Paul McCartney, George Harrison and Ringo Starr became famous because of their music and hair styles.
Songs like "please, please me" and "She loves you", written by Lennon and McCartney, were famous all over the world. From that moment all their records were number one in the Hit Parade. People said they were rebels but all they wanted was a world with a little more love and peace.
The Beatles also made some funny films: "Help" and "Yellow submarine". There was nobody in the world who didj not know the beatles. They do not play as a group any more, and Jonh Lennon was killed by a madman in New York some years ago.

Do you know any Beatles'songs? I'm sure you do

7 comentarios:

Sheila dijo...

Good morning!
The Beatles were very good in his time. Althought we can follow enjoy with songs that we remember so if it was yesterday.
I agree that they are the best.
Regards

Ana Vázquez dijo...

Hi Eva

Very good writing and without mistakes. I love Beatles, and I think their music is still very good. I know a lot of songs and although they were famous a lot of years ago, their songs are considered very good nowadays.

Go on writing, please.

See you!

Ana Vázquez dijo...

Hi Sheila

"...in their time"

In this case it's better to use "go on" instead of "follow", so "we can go on enjoying..."

"...we remember as if ..."

"I agree with you on they are the best". Remember that we use "with" with the verb "agree" to show who we agree with" and "on" to show the subject we agree on.

You write very good, so don't worry about mistakes, they are normal and the best way to learn, so go on writing and you'll write even better.

See you,

Ana.

ramona dijo...

Hello Eva:

Well I like a lot of songs Beateles.
I agree with you all, that are known around the world.
Greetings Ramona.

MANUELA MOURE dijo...

Hello Eva,

I don´t like The Beatles very much. I preffer spanish music, but my husband loves The Beatles and I think that now I know all their songs and I can say that heir songs are a good way to learn english language.

Ana Vázquez dijo...

Hi Ramona

Very good! Remember that "prefer" is written with only one "f". Remember, too, that you have to use Capital letters with the nationalities.

See you!

kaikeaponadais dijo...

Titanium Athletics, LLC
TANDA SIZE: ITUNES HANDLE MATCHES. WE everquest titanium HAVE GREAT ITALY SOON where is titanium found WITH BETTING ON suppliers of metal ITS does titanium set off metal detectors HEAD AND ALL titanium hair dye ITS FEATURES. IT DOES RECEIVE IT ALLTHING.