domingo, 16 de mayo de 2010


I´m Lurdes and it is my description of the work of art called " El Balandrito" painted by Sorolla
This magnificient painting wich is in front yours eyes is located in the xxxxx museum .
In the upper right hand corner we can ovserve a small piece of the beach .
The main figure in the paint is the boy with his sailing boat although the sea has an important role such as the child´s body .
In the middle we see a mix of colours where the sun casts its light .
On the bottom of the paint the brush strokes are somewath longer and the dark collours made to distinguish the deep sea .
In my oppinion it is a wonderful painting that I love personally to wach .

1 comentario:

Ana Vázquez dijo...

Hi Lurdes

The painting is really beautiful. Don't forget the "h" in "which". "in front of", don't forget the preposition "of".
"observe". "the main figure in this painting" that is the noun.
"somewhat" "make the deep sea distinguish". "that I personally love to watch"

It's very good, really, with a good structure. Be careful with those spelling mistakes that I have pointed out and go on writing, please, to improve.

Regards,

Ana Vázquez.