miércoles, 5 de marzo de 2008

COURSE PRESENTATION ABOUT FEAR OF FLYING


Good morning, ladies and gentlemen.

On behalf of Iberia, may I welcome you to the presentation of our program “How to get rid of the fear of flying”.My name's Sonia and I'm the manager of this program.

Your company has called us, because there're a lot of executives that have to fly once or twice during the week, and they have fear of flying.
This morning I'm going to be showing you how to lose it and then I'll go on to highlight what I see as the main advantages of our system.

Then to summarize, your company has decided that you have to work calmy, because it's better for both of you. You don't need to work so pressured by fear.

Please, look at me. I'm the best example. I'm remembering my honeymoon. We had decided to travel to Florence. You're thinking and...? Ok . My husband had a tremendous fear of flying and we had to go by car. It's crazy¡ Romantic but crazy¡¡¡
Years ago, we decided that he had to do this program , because it's not good for your life because the fear doesn't give you the oportunity to do a lot of things.
Think about it please!

Perhaps, we can solve any questions you may have until the end of presentation.

Have a look at this graph, it's about sick leaves,
62% ..62% Take a sick leaves before a flight
..25% Take a sick leaves after a flight
..13% Other causes

As you can see most of the sick leaves are before and after the fly. Together they represent an 87% of the total. I,m sure that the message is that we have to solve this problem.

I'd like to concludeby repeating what I said at the beginning of this presentation:
You don't need to work so pressured by the fear and working together we will be able to resolve it.
Sonia Alonso.

No hay comentarios: