lunes, 24 de marzo de 2008

THIS WEEK I RECOMMEND YOU...



The beautiful Florence. Can you live without visit Florence?
I will reply you. No
At the beginning of your arrival, you will feel the magic of this city. Like others Italian cities, Florence it's noisy, but not more than Rome.
Walk around the streets to get into the old city and no far away you will see the Doumo and his Campanari. Take a break and then you are ready to walk up his stairs.
I promise you that you can't forget that fantastic view¡
The historic palaces, the museums, the grandiose David...there're so much to see in Florence...
The best of all is that you can get walking to almost of the places, the worst it's the long queues that you have to support.
But problaby you finally said: It´s true Florence is a city of love, which is on the air¡
Before you go , visit the Neptuno fontain, at the Piazza di la Senoria. On your right hand, there's a bronze boar. The legend said that if you put a coin into his mouth and he eat it, you will come back to Florence.
And it's sure that you will desire that the boar eat it...

2 comentarios:

Ana Vázquez dijo...

Very good!

This is a great practice and each time you write you do it better.

Congratulations and don't stop writing.

See you!

Anónimo dijo...

Oh, I was in Florence this year, but I only stay there for one day. I think it's really beautiful!!!! I visited the Piazza di la Senoria, the Doumo, the museum where is the David and in the Piazza Santa Croce. I wish go to Florence in the future with more free days!