lunes, 24 de marzo de 2008

Olympic Games and tourism


Hello!

Do you like the Olympic Games? The Olympic Games (often referred to simply as The Olympics or The Games[1]) is an international multi-sport event subdivided into summer and winter sporting events.

The original Olympic Games (Greek: Ολυμπιακοί Αγώνες; Olympiakoi Agones) began in 776 BC in Olympia, Greece, and was celebrated until AD 393.


This year the Olympics will be held in Beijing. Do you think this celebration can affect the the economy of the city or the tourism? How can tourism get the most of it?

Tell us about it.

3 comentarios:

Anónimo dijo...

Hello Ana!
I think the Olympic Games moves a lot of people so it moves a lot of tourism. People who will go to Beijing will see the sports but (I think) they also will visit the city.

If I had enough money I would like to see live the Olympic Games. I love all the swimming trials, particularly synchronized swimming.

Well, I haven't got much time so I'll try to write another day.
See you soon!!!

Andrea from Vigo.

Anónimo dijo...

Hi Ana & Andrea!
I agree with Andrea, I think that Olympic Games moves a lot of people not only for tourism but also for work. What I want to say with this is how many peoples is necessary to carry out all this work? and so that this moves the economy: hotels, restaurants, transports and sightseeing places.
But this year the games are going to be a little busy, don't you think?
Regards,

Ana Vázquez dijo...

Hi!

I'm glad you go on writing. It's the best practice. I've been away some time and I had a lot of work, but here I am, ready to write things and to read your comments. Don't forget you can do some entrance if you like. Just give me your email and I could add you as a collaborator.

See you soon!!