lunes, 27 de abril de 2009

Switzerland

I want to tell us of Switzerland which was the country where I lived many years ago.
I traveled in Switzerland in Juni 1985 just for passing 3 monts in holydays (because my parents lived there) and I returned in Spain in december 1999...
Firstly, I should say that I think that this experience was whortwhile to live it. I learned a lots of things and I Knew many people of others countries.
Its habits, architecture,dishes,etc, are very diferent of Spain.The Swiss people is sincere, educate and they care a lot of their cities,gardens, animals...The landscapes are beautiful, in their high mountains mixed it a several of colours like:white (snow), green (trees),blue (lakes).
In other hand, to live there isn´t bargain,because there are several taxes.

6 comentarios:

ramona dijo...

Hi Marisol

What site were you in Switzerland?
I in December last year I was ten days in Zurich at a friend's house.
Everything there was much snow and cold.
Because people there are very friendly and pleasant.
It is a country with beautiful landscapes and everything is super clean and care.
Certainly the cervalas (sausages) and the chocolate is very rich.
I encourage you all to go to Switzerland.
Greetings.
Ramona

Ana Vázquez dijo...

Hi Marisol

"I want to tell us about..."

"...travelled to ... in June...3 months on holiday". "...I returned to Spain in December..." Remember that months are written in capital letters.

"...learned a lot of..." "other countries" Remember that we use "other + plural noun" and "another + singular noun".

"...different from the ones in Spain". Swiss people are sincere, polite...they care about their cities,.... a lot."

"...with its high mountains mixed with several colours".

"...isn't a bargain".

Ana Vázquez dijo...

Hi Ramona

"...in December, last year, I...."

"...there was a lot of snow and it was very cold". Moreover, people there..."

Very good.

I hope you go on practicing.

See you.

manuela moure dijo...

Hello Marisol,

what part of Switzerland did you visited. It is a country I want to visit and people tell me that the french part is the most beautiful... Does people speak english?

Appart from that, everibody tell that it is a very expensive country. I think that will have to save money before to go.

Ana Vázquez dijo...

Hi Manuela

Thanks for writing in this blog. It's a great practice for everyone.

By the way, the word "people" is always plural, so the question is "Do people speak English?" Remember that the nationalities are written with Capital letters.

However "everybody" and all the compound words with "some-" or "any-" are always singular, so "everybody tells ...."

"I'll have to save some money before going..." .

I hope you go on writing, because you are improving.

See you.

Ana.

Marisol dijo...

Hi, I lived in Fribourg, This is a town bettewen Lausanne and Berne, maybe , if I tell you about Gruyere cheese,you know? This cheese is made in this City(canton in switzerland)today I see a film in tv("1 franco 14 pesetas")I would like that all people see it,(I cried,a lot of remains).
I think that it is whortwhile to go in this country.Thanks