miércoles, 6 de mayo de 2009

Letter of desagree

Dear Major:
I write you,because I'm very desagree with the pointer in your town.
The last Easter, my family and I travelled from Madrid to Galicia to pass nice relax days.When we arrived in your town , we turn around during two hours for arriving in at our hotel,we haven't find some tourism office opened.
I hope that the next summer, we can find more indications for arriving to our destination, if not, the next year we will go another place to pass the holidays.
Thanks for all and salutations.

1 comentario:

Ana Vázquez dijo...

Hi Marisol

"Disagree". Remember the preffixes "mis" with negative meaning.

"...write to you, because I really disagree on the signposting..."

"Last Easter..." "...nine relaxing days..." "we were turning around for two hours to arrive at ... and we didn't even find any ..."

"...next summer...more signposting to arrive at..."... next year... we'll go to another place to pass our holidays".

Very good. Just a few mistakes, but don't worry you are improving a lot, so don't worry and go on writing, please.

See you.