sábado, 20 de diciembre de 2008

Happy Christmas!

Hi!

Do you like Christmas? If so, tell us why? and if you don't like it, please, tell us why too.

Do you know any Christmas songs? Here is one of the most famous songs with the lyrics. It could be funny if you learn it and try to sing it with your family.


The Christmas song I like most is this one:


Do you know it?
What do you like doing at Christmas? I like travelling to other countries on New Year's eve, however I can do it this year. So ,tell us what are you going to do?

Happy Christmas and Happy New Year, too!!

See you in January!

3 comentarios:

ramona dijo...

Yes, I like Christmas.
At Christmas the whole family comes together and exchanged gifts.
We eat together and decorated the house with Christmas decorations and becomes a tree and Belen.
All are happy in these days.
If, and I know the song but only hearsay.
Yesterday we were with some friends the singing and what we have gone very well.
So you try to amino to sing the song.
Greetings Ramona

Vanessa Pérez dijo...

Oh!, yes, I like Christmas.
I enjoy very much in these dates. I´m charmed the lights, the people buying, choose the presents for my family and friends...
This year, my companions of work and me play the invisible friend. It was very funny!!! My invisible friend gave me a pashmina.
Oh! I know the song Jingle Bells. I learned when I was in the school. Every year I sing it.
Happy New Year!!!!!!!!!!!

MANUELA MOURE dijo...

I love Christmas, I love the Three Magisc Kings!!! and wake up early the 6th on January to open the presents with my son Nicolas.