jueves, 14 de mayo de 2009

Booking in a Hotel


Dear Director

My name is Borja and I try to do a booking a room in your Hotel.

I have different dougth about the hotel instalations and facilities .
Where the hotel is? Is It in the old town?
I wish to find a room with shower,marriaged bed and don´t smoke room.
If is it possible exterior room but If it is not very important for me.
I needed a parking for my car,do you have parking?
The hotel has Spa or gym?
I will go at 12Hours, the Hotel is open or I must do a call for open me the Hotel?
The breackfast is incluyed?
What is the price,incluying the Tax and Tips?


Thanks for your help!!!!

3 comentarios:

Borja dijo...

Mr Borja
Thanks for trusting on us.
About your request I explain below.
The hotel is located in the main street of Pontevedra,scantily near to the old town and pedrestean area.
All the rooms are exterior and I can offer you a married bed with shower and don´t smoke room.
The hotel has all the facilitties you can imagine,spa,gym,3 european restaurants,4 tematic restaurants,2 lobby bars,and 7 shops....
The hotel is open 24 hours day,and the parking is free for ours clients.
The price for double room,incluying the tax and not incluyed the tips it is 60€/Day.
I wish to have notice about your booking and if you have something dougth,please contact whith us.
Borja Too...

ramona dijo...

Hello Borja

I am the manager of the Hotel Estrella.
I received your mail and I will answer your questions.
The hotel is situated in the old town of Santiago de Compostela. Have a married bedroom with shower and non-smoking.
By the way the room is open and available parking.
The room is 50 euros per day and breakfast is included and all installations of the hotel swimming pool, gym, etc..

The hotel is open during the 24 hours so you can reach me anytime.
Best regards

reading dijo...

these are very important points to keep in mind while going to have a booking hotel . .
Book Hotels in Britain