domingo, 10 de mayo de 2009

PARIS

DEAR PARTNERS:



Here I am in Paris and it is raining, but I love Paris, it´s a wonderful city and there´s so much to do. Friday I went shopping in St Germain and then went to a concert in the evening and yesterday I went to Disney Park with my husband and my children, they enjoy a lot with Mickey and your friends. There are a lot of tourist in Paris in May, but I don´t mind. We saw an old friend of mine today and we walked along the seine and went dinner ina a terrace near the tower Eiffel, it was marvellous. I hope return the next year.



kisses







eva

5 comentarios:

manuela moure dijo...

Hello Eva,

I hope you enjoy Paris. I was there two years ago and I think that it Is the best city to pass some days with your couple. The only bad is the rain.

ramona dijo...

HELLO EVA
I never was in Paris but I hear about Paris was all very good.
So even though rain would be a wonderful stay.
Greetings Ramona

Ana Vázquez dijo...

Hi Eva

It's very well-written. Just a few commments:

"...they enjoyed a lot... and their friends".

"there are a lot of tourists..."

"...we have seen...." "...Eiffel Tower...". "...I hope to return next year."

It is very good, so go on writing and you'll improve even more.

Paris is a very romantic and beautiful city. I love it.

Ana Vázquez dijo...

Hi Manuela.

"the only bad aspect...".

I like the rain too, it's also very romantic.

See you.

Ana Vázquez dijo...

Hi Ramona

"...I have never been to Paris" you have to use the present perfect because you are talking about the past and the present.

"but I heard that everything is very good in Paris".

"so, despite the rain, it would be ..." Remeber "despite + noun".

See you.