lunes, 11 de mayo de 2009

MONEY

Then I played a lot of money if I would make many things.
First I would ensure my future by buying a flat where they live. I have to buy a car for myself because I have not. And if I have any debt to the bank or someone canceled.
Secondly, I would buy some fancy clothes for example, Cologne, etc.. I also buy a ticket to travel and learn about the world.
Thirdly help to needy relatives or friends and if I play too many millions he gave a few. It would also give money to the needy and probes.
And lastly what I would enter a bank to be able to live with them. But also continue to work.
What would you if you play a lot of money?
Greetings Ramona

1 comentario:

Ana Vázquez dijo...

Hi Ramona

I suppose you want to talk about what you would do if you won a lot of money. So, the first sentence should be: "So if I won a lot of money, I would do a lot fo things".

"...buying a flat where I live" Don't confuse the subjetc.

"...because I don't have one" you need to write a pronoun.

"...and if I had any debt with a bank or someone, I would cancel it". Remember you are using second conditional, because it's a hypothetical situation.

"...I would also buy..."

"thirdly, I would help needy..." "...and if I won..., I would give...""...give money to the needy and the poor".

"...I would deposit it in a bank ... but I will also continue working.."

"what would you do if you won ..."

don't forget the tenses used in second conditional.

See you.